Publisher: H&N Publications International
Publication frequency: 4 issues per year (March, June,September and December)
Editor in Chief: Lijun Liu, PhD
ISSN: 2789-4231 (E) / 2789-4223 (P)
SJIF Impact Factor: 5.068 (2021)
International Journal for Asian Contemporary Research (IJACR) with registered number 2789-4231 (E) / 2789-4223 (P) publishes original research articles, review articles and short communications from various disciplines. The journal is primarily dedicated to publish research articles for widest dissemination to scientific community. The journal is open to all researchers of diverse fields of discipline.
All manuscripts shall undergo double-blind peer-review process. Before the papers are published to ensure the quality. The Editor-in-chief decides on the acceptability of the manuscript based on the recommendations of the members of the Editorial board and the peer-reviewers.
International Journal for Asian Contemporary Research (IJACR) is published by H&N Publications International (H&Npubin), is a self-supporting independent organization and does not extended financial relation with government and any institution or organization.
Aim and Scope
IJACR aims to publish high-quality papers and promote intellectual debate across the international arena. IJACR is a multi-disciplinary journal which addresses topics related to the following subjects’ area-
- -Computer and Information Sciences: Artificial intelligence, Catalogs, Computer applications, Computer architecture, and etc.,
- -Biology and life sciences: Agriculture, Anatomy, Astrobiology, Behavior, Bioacoustics and etc.,
- -Ecology and environmental sciences: Aquatic environments, Biogeochemistry, Biogeography, Bioindicators, Conservation science and etc.,
- -Earth sciences: Atmospheric science, Earth, Geochemistry, Geography, Geology and etc.,
- -Engineering and technology: Aerospace engineering, Architectural engineering, Automotive engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical engineering and etc.,
- -Social sciences, Arts and Education: Anthropology, Politic, Sociology, Archaeology, Education, Economics, literature, and etc.
- -Medicine, health sciences and Dental: Anatomy, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular medicine and etc.,
- -People and places: Demography, Geographical locations, Population groupings and etc.,
- -Research and analysis methods: Animal studies, Bioassays and physiological analysis, Biological cultures and etc.
- -Physical sciences: Astronomical Sciences, Chemistry, Materials science, Mathematics, Physics and etc.,
- -Science policy: Bioethics, Open science, Research funding and etc.
**Author retention of copyright and liberal reuse rights via Creative Commons Attribution License (CC by 4.0)
Indexed and Abstracted by