- Articles for publication should be written in English within 5,000 words typed, 12 point Times New Roman font, one inch margins and text double spaced, with a short abstract (maximum 250 words) followed by keywords and articles should be submitted after ensuring that there is no plagiarism.
- Authors must submit an introductory page with authors’ names, affiliations, mailing address, telephone number, email address as well as the title of the article.
- APA referencing style must be followed.
- Articles are accepted only in MS-Word format.
- The authors will hold copyrights without any restrictions.
Copyright agreement form- Click here
Ethical Guideline and Malpractice Statement
- Every author and reviewer should be ethically sound while writing and reviewing the manuscript respectively
- Any kind of unethical activities regarding the manuscript is strongly prohibited and will be considered as a serious misconduct leading to harsh implications.
- Reviewers must avoid any kind of personal communication with and consideration to the author regarding the manuscript
- Originality of the manuscript must be ensured by the author and any kind of plagiarism in terms of text, figure and idea is strictly prohibited. Proper referencing and citation must be given while quoting something from any source
- Authorship of the manuscript should be mentioned properly. Ghost and host authorship must be avoided in the manuscript
- Action will be taken if any unethical activity is identified. Decisions about the rejection of present and potential manuscript may be taken based on the level of malpractice.
The publication process is consisting with the following steps with a view to ensuring the quality of publication. Full process will be completed expected within 1 months.
- After receiving the manuscript, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the author.
- Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
-Primary quality of the paper will be checked by the Editor.
-The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
- Based on the double blinded review, editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be of three types like accepted without revision, resubmission with major/minor revisions, rejected.
All manuscripts submitted will be primarily screened, evaluated, and later peer-reviewed by two anonymous experts. The corresponding author will be communicated through email to notify the receipt of manuscript and editorial decisions regarding the acceptance or rejection of manuscript.
The author will pay publication charges after the manuscript is reviewed by IJACR reviewers and found suitable for publication. There are no processing charges for submitted articles.
For details of publication charges - Click here
Before the publication of article, the auther must fill the copyright agreemet form.
For details - Click here